Seafire, I don't care if we get along here. Probably most would be best of friends around a real live campfire. Some of the funniest chitt I ever read comes from folks pizzed off at someone on the 'net. Better than Carl Hiaasen, Hunter Thompson, maybe even Groucho Marx. Rolled into one.

Hell, I even laugh at people that are having a mental breakdown here on the 'net...have no idea why 'cept maybe I have an ingrained sense of gallows humor courtesy of Uncle Sam. Still, I can extend a helping hand, offer distractions and so forth. Sometimes I distract myself even. That wench with the gold flakes, oh Lordy...whatta peach that one is, hey?

Aww Hell Dan...

I can't think of one forum member who wouldn't be a welcome guest at my family supper table... or the spare bedroom if they needed a place to crash...

Some might be more welcome than others and some might be a little less.. but as a fellow forum member here, the front door would always be open...

the only nuts around here are the one's that take all of this too seriously... not saying that I can't get pissed myself, an example being of someone being a douche, even to a pastor..

that goes a little beyond tolerance as far as I am concerned..

but as my granddad told me and my cousins when we were all kids " just 'cause ya can dress some folks up, still don't mean you can take them anywhere respectable..." applicable to our short little moronic primate alien buddy from Deliverance Alaska...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez