Originally Posted by Seafire
selmer,

LOVE your Whine.

I'm just touching base with my unopened Mail and formulating builds in them accords,which will correlate nicely with my pocket full of tags.

First box was a Po' Boy 6-284 ala OEM 700 243Win spout and it's throat kisses a 105A-Max at 2.945" which do jive with the Alpha 2 train of thought. I know that's well beyond your comprehension level...but what the [bleep] ain't?!!?

Bless your heart.

Schmuck....

you stupid Scheisskopf Pompous Moron!!!!...

Have a little class there DoucheBag....

Selmer is a minister...

all he did is ask for your input since you and your groupies brag at what a Guru you are on everything under the sun......

you're the type that would probably kick Jesus in the nuts and steal his shoes and underwear...

you truly are a classless piece of work! even if you are only 3 ft 13 inches tall...Moronic Midget!

Shefire,

MUCH enjoyed your Whining Rant. Why is it that Religious Zealots are the first to Whine?!!? I reckon you're right,in that they's more than a touch uncomfy in their skin,so corroborate nonsensical Fantasy to salve their Reality. I'm with ya'....Cults and CultMeisters crack me the [bleep] up too! As an aside,you prolly wanna wipe that purple KoolAid offa your trembling/pouty lip.

Appreciate your taking the time to yet again expound on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. I take it Ground Hog Day is your favorite Holiday?!!? Laffin'!

Here's to you having such [bleep] amazingly low standards,that you's content being you. Congratulations?

No schit,this is far and away THE Best [bleep] Thread Ever.

'34,

Not to fret,The Dude has a good Watch Dog. Purty quiet and don't eat much either.(grin)

[Linked Image]

I like my Redheads like this.

[Linked Image]

'CUB,

Did your $70 camera quit working? I can send you an upgrade,so you can try to chronicle your Imagination and Pretend.

Looking forward to your DNK BWT and "hard charging" ways.

Laffin'!

JB,

Looking forward to when you deem the "statute of limitations" having expired upon your Covert Secret Squirrel Activities(CSSA),so you can flaunt your inspiring deeds accomplished with Mall Ninja relish,ala JipJaptitude. Really is some intriguing stuff and you seem "steeped". Laffin'!

You may wish to consider a propellor on your hat and a red foam nose...if only to keep the "pace".

Wow +P+.

ehg,

'335 has no peer...but it is hard on steaks.

Tough on Cheerios too.(grin)

'gold,

I'm with ya'. Playing in the box the kids came in,easily remains one of my favorite pastimes.

'flave,

Tis a very inopportune AO,in which to Retire. Seasons is too long,limits is too large and there's never any downtime...so most run themselves ragged. The Milford's unrivaled bounties,are but a small sliver of the facets rendered.

Though dredging concocted wares so as to entice Lunch,ain't a poor way to R&D newfangled notions. Tough to beat an Ugly Stik and a Mitchell.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gravity is extry thick here,so comeups is more generous than other AO's,so you'd wanna select erectors in accordance. The atmosphere is also tough on boolits and keyholes is easily arranged...which is unfortunate.

[Linked Image]

Ain't no thang to shorten projectile length and go to Plan B. I wonder if 75's at 3675fps will spill blood? Only shoots so-so at the 200yd line,though it wears no bedding and the contour don't match the inlet,if only because the inlet was specified for a different contour.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3552.jpg[/img]

Yep...tough to get rested up in these parts.

huntsman',

You'd best tread lightly there pard,or someone will Pretend to Imagine having you on Ignore. Or "worse" yet...fake their own death.

Laffin'!

28'

A guy can bolt alotta schit together with snap gear.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/20110710-DAD_7286.jpg[/img]

Given the weather on The Milford,I'm of course partial to S/S snaps.(grin)

SLM,

Ain't it interesting,how "real" their Imaginations seem to them?!!?

Here's hoping the gals have a great "trip".

Laffin'!