I don't argue with fellow vets... but you wanna continue this, why don't you either post your credentials open forum or via PM.. doesn't matter..give a reference you know what the heck you are talking about..

you are trying to twist this, ( I am sure to 'defend' Schtick's honor.. by the old discredit his critic's route..)

I was asked the same questions by another forum member, we had a pleasant PM exchange...

and as he stated ' things sure had changed a lot since you were in and when I was in...'...

hell, if you look up my primary MOS as 91C, that was changing as my class was next to the last class that it was a year long course.. after that, it dropped to a 4 month course and was a LOT less in depth...

you look at a 91C now, the MOS is something like a diesel truck mechanic...

so you want to go nose to nose on this.. lets start with getting a point of reference there..

I know what I took, when I took it, why I took it and the reasons it was offered for me to take it...and you to claim other wise...well we'll see won't we...

and your little arrow... I listed what the course were...

I also listed 54 E... I was told to take that course.. never served in the capacity, but the unit needed one 'just in case' and me running the med section at our Chopper Unit, HHQ... the C.O. picked me...

bottom line, I am sure it pisses you off I took the course, just because you'd like to see one of Scthick's critics 'discredited'...

so now its your turn.. how ya wanna handle it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez