Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
They should not scare you. The art of war is successfully prosecuted by turning the enemy's strengths against them.

I'm trying to sort this out so I don't have another warpig incident.
So if I camo my dick by dying my ball hair?
I won't be scared?

P.S. I hate Oregon.
I'm not kidding.
Politics, people, SPEED LIMIT. [bleep] Commies installed a 55 maximun limit.
STATEWIDE.
I SCHIT YOU NOT. They think they are saving whales or some schit by doing it, I'm sure.
So as you cross the desert, with a road that goes exactly straight, for at least 25 [bleep] miles, it's 55 mph to be legal.
I obey the law most of the time, [bleep] Oregon.
I went through 150 miles of it yesterday [bleep] them.
I was so pissed I woulda [bleep] a redhead.
Soon as you head the Nevada Line on the SAME [bleep] road, the limit is 70.
I'm gonna find a red headed enemy and mean [bleep] her.
Thanks, BD.

P.S.S. I gotta go back through that 150 miles late this week.
I'll have a case of something cold this time to ease the pain.

BIG ASS FIRE THERE. 550,000 acres.........
http://photos.oregonlive.com/photo-essay/2012/07/long_draw_fire_devastates_land.html

Been on that road...sucks balls.

Buddy and I were coming back from CA on our bikes through that wasteland and we had heard of the stiff penalties for speeding so we were loathe to test our luck. Got passed by BMW's... blush

Another thing I noticed was the amount of people NOT going the speed limit who would speed up the second you tried to pass...I swear 90% pulled this. Beyotches...

You also forgot the ban on self-fueling...

Probably not a big deal in a car but I don't want some douche spilling gas down my paint and hot engine...

You can pump your own gas in your bike in Oregon. I've never had anyone but myself fill up my Harley. Granted, if you have an Idaho license plate the gas pumper might think you need help, but they're instructed to talk much slower to the potato people... smile

55 mph on eastern Oregon roads is a suggested speed. As long as you're not going over 70 you will be fine.