Originally Posted by deflave
Hey Ace,

I've noticed you mentioned you did a "through hike" in the "Bob" about 5,000 times in the past few months.

What is a through hike in the Bob?

Travis

I never got around to posting any pics, and other than telling a yuppy to [bleep] himself, I haven't really talked about it here much.

Yes, last summer me and my buddy Wes through hiked the Bob Marshall north to south. Meadow Creek trailhead to North Fork of the Blackfoot. East side Southfork trail, up to the Dannaher, over the Dry Fork Divide. Dry Fork trail (Highwater trail, which was a bad idea.) Then we stayed on the northside trail of the Blackfoot, until we had to ford the river, and followed the Hobnail Tom trail out to Trixies Bar laugh

Depending on who you talk too, it's either 82 or 88 miles. We make it in 6 days, and spent a lot of time F'ing off and fly fishing.

It's too soon to see what I get for vacations next summer. But if I get both weeks off, there's a 7-8 day flyfishing trip followed by through hiking Benchmark to Spotted Bear, following the China Wall for it's entirety.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall