'CUB,

Reality ain't for everyone and you especially! Bless your heart.

Here's what I said: ("Reality is simplistic,in that it's a lonnnggggg overdue upgrade to a much aged theme. 'Course you're afforded the luxury of having never seen or shot one,which do only add to the epic [bleep] humor associated with your incredible Dumbphucktitude. You Whining Do Nothing [bleep](WDNK's) are a [bleep] riot!")

There's was zero need for you to reiterate what I said obliviously,as it was a simplistic series of facts,permanently chiseled in Reality. Though it is funnier than [bleep],how your Fantasy reliably collides with same. It never ain't not a [bleep] riot,to grant you the opportunity to corroborate how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you repeatedly wonder aloud how come noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS),than you. Laffin'!

Here's a couple/few thousand words,for your pointy hat...if only because it cracks me the [bleep] up,to fuel your Imagination with Reality. Perhaps even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,who shoots as amazingly little as you and who spends as little time Outdoors as you,can [bleep] savvy the not so subtle "nuances"?!!? Just kiddin',THAT ain't in the cards. Laffin'!

Anywhoo...here's a smattering,if only for kicks and it's funnier than [bleep] in advance,that it all sails over your head. Somewhere in the fray is ambi,modest strongside swell,medjium strongside swell and get the [bleep] outta my road strongside swell. That of course including as issued and oh sooooooooo [bleep] much betterer,though it'd take a PM for you to align any of them stars. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Am also notin',that all combs ain't da same and it's funnier than [bleep],that you is as clueless there,as you are everywhere else too. You've an incredibly uncanny consistency,for not having the first [bleep] [bleep] clue about anything. Though luckily for all,you've zero qualm Pretending to Imagine you do. "Congratulations"?!!?

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my having more stocks,in more patterns in hand,than you could possibly [bleep] fathom and a keen understanding in regards to their objective strengths/weaknesses. I get it that you's all about Fluff and Fluffing in particular,but the couch just ain't very [bleep] demanding and your [bleep] don't even begin to Hunt. Funnier than [bleep] too,that you's too [bleep] stupid to punt.

So in a nutshell the 'WetTical is a veddy,veddy nice melding of real world attributes found in the firsthand,less doo-dadded JipJap GoatPhuckometry. Rapid acquisition,recoil absorption and ergo's curiously enough,go hand in hand.

It is somehow hilariously fitting,that you'll just have to Pretend to Imagine that. Be sure and keep that $70 pixel makin' machine,crankin' out killer images as only you can. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with and to the sanctity you find in Pretend being oh sooo "real" to you.

BEST Thread ever!

P.S....cain't wait for you to finally score a Ti take-off. Laffin'!

dumbasschit,

It's funnier than [bleep],that amongst ALL of the Do Nothing [bleep] who Pretend to Imagine having a clue,you are the only Dumbphuck who cain't savvy how to formulate a reply,separate. It's cool,I know you are doing the best you can Toots and are in the 100th Percentile in Amazingly [bleep] Stupid(APS)...but that is some SERIOUSLY funny schit there!

Where in THE [bleep],do you DREAM this schit up? Your ACOALSF Theorum,is full [bleep] retard +P+. Great touch to "cite" "clients",who are undoubtedly "Certified" by you,as ACOALSF Graduates. Laffin'!

Kudos for you being such an amazingly stupid [bleep],so as to even muse aloud...the incredibly [bleep] stupid schit your Imagination tells you is "real".

PLEASE keep proffering pearls,as per your "hard charging" "experience",keen "insight","firsthand" accountings and upper echelon "results".

Jezus [bleep],you's a clueless [bleep] and EASILY in the 110th Percentile there! Laffin'!

'slave,

Whacking schit from the hindlegs...never didn't not appeal.

Balance and ergo's,are what bear fruit.

Chip',

I've gots me a "hunch",that I've prolly inflicted a coupla colors unto Critters.(grin)

Ain't it never not a riot,that only Fluffers fret Fluff?!!?

SLM,

Shoulda blurred a few Bucks this morning...but it's blowing 50+ and raining impressively. This Kansas weather is tough on both man and machine.

On the brightside,62TSX's still reliably exit craniums,no matter the angle of insertion.(grin)

Shefire,

It is plum [bleep] amazing,that things fly so [bleep] high over your head...that Baumgartner wouldn't leap from that ledge.

You've an uncanny knack,to take Dumbphucktitude to places it's never been before.

Congratulations?!!?

Sammo,

Cain't know that I've decide on the final scheme yet,though the aforementioned is certainly well beyond Classy and easily in the fray. Gonna coat it with bed lining,for UberTuffTitude and color after the fact. Was hopin' to score a palette of colors in same and roll the harmonious homogenous melding,but logistics slammed that door and Model T was all I could score. Henry'd be proud.(grin)

Seen a Bovine eat a Grizzle Bear at the Milford Zoo once and I'd not slight cuttin' & runnin'...even if it tasted like crow.

Tanner,

I wonder if 'Cub,could 'splain why Tom's comb is higher than Gale's?

'Course,someone would have to first 'splain them particulars to her,so she could Imagine to Pretend the reason.

Laffin'!

DD,

I concur...BEST Thread ever!.(grin)