The tree is a blowdown from a storm this winter. It's a big willow. It took a bunch of smaller hardwoods with it, many of which are in various stages of bent-over underneath it, with the accompanying danger of trunks under compression like that. It's a [bleep] mess is what it is. The effeminate Kube [bleep] among us would tremble in their pointy little boots at the prospect of untangling it, but I, intrepid I, of the mad manly woods skills and so on, shall persevere.

You didn't regale us with tales of your sneakiness, Mr. Boxer. I will cut you a check for some boat-beach-bear and logging road tales of faux-manliness. Please mister please! Extra points for more trucklette pics.

Also, and I realize we only get you once a day, and you are typing pidgin English with one stubby lil' finger.... but could we talk about the deer you shot in the ass on purpose? I think it'd be great to hear more about aim/impact intersections and so on. I can go grab that pic you posted of the deer with your coat over it's ass to hide the bloody mess, if that'll help spark your memory.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!