Shefire,

As per always,please feel [bleep] free to use all of your Imagination to summons whatever Pretend is requisite,to find me "mistaken".

Enjoyed your sidestepping particulars,by lightyears and instead practicing your Vagina Monologue. You'll have to yet again pardon,my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Bless your heart.

Rogaine,

Enjoyed your whine. You'll perhaps one day realize,that Reality trumps Fantasy and that spent primers are THE Supreme Tutorial. Until then,stay the course with "Handloading" bottled water in your Supersoaker and screaming "Get some!" in your high-pitched nasal whining voice,as you feign a first [bleep] clue.

Groovin' on the particulars of your 223AI(s).

Laffin'!

'qam,

It's difficult for even Shefire to shoot Imagination,though her heart is certainly in it.

Never has been difficult to discern who shoots and who don't,with the humor associated in the fray being routinely offa the [bleep] charts.

Mebbe she'll hold her breath,stomp her feet and yet again lie to herself and say she don't care.

EPIC [bleep] humor!

Nrut,

Find any pixels yet?

Laffin'!

DF,

The 223 in a MilSpec mag,is too long for 75A-Max to be fed as repeaters...though some apparently can stomach ogives below case mouths. That ain't how I roll. Anything that won't magfeed in an AR is a Goat [bleep].

Did shout at Olympic Arms a few days back,in regards to their '15 based 22-250 platform and they denoted the use of a proprietary billet mag of their design/manufacture,which is single stack and 2.420" COAL capable. Of zero interest to me on a 22-250 hull,again due to the trite confines precluding the 75A-Max to wear an ogive above the case mouth,but 2.420" ain't too horrid of a dimension for 223/223AI/75A-Max COAL geometry. I've only one fast twist 223AI wearing a throat that short,with the longest being a 2.500"+ kiss to lands and 2.450" is never a bad locale from which to be smoochin'. Long way of sayin',it's ALL about throat/twist/COAL harmony...if only because boolits matter more than headstamps. A 223AI Krunchenticker throated and magfed to a 2.400" 75A-Max kiss,wouldn't piss me off.

I shoot more than quite a [bleep] few Improved chamberings and tend to form cases at or above the parent's typical threshold,in regards to speeds. Exception being rare instances when I'm begrudgingly squirting Factory Fodder,which seldom happens. 8mmRemMag to 375H&H AI being one,300H&H to 300Wby another,if only to now and again "justify" those [bleep] belts.

I'm purty sure I've heard about lengthening a 700's internal .378" boltface's mag confines,for swingin' the good schit...as well as the DBM route.

As to 223AI feed/function,that one cracks me up too. Somnewhere I've a 510yd clip of gunning a sub 2" hasty 3-poke cluster in a CH under 11-seconds from an MPAJ ruck.

Though in fairness,I've yet to see anyone who's better with a rifle than I.

Yukoner,

I've seen me put F/F loads to more than a little good use too.(grin)

I'm with ya'.

'homa,

Have been around more than a whole [bleep] punch of SAAMI chambers,that was punched AI after the fact and have yet to see one go slower.(grin)

To really wrinkle Paper Hats,I've more than a few that was recontoured and fluted after the fact.

Just sayin'.

'215,

You are starting to talk me into a 223AI,tell me more.