So here we are today. You supposedly, have me on ignore grin member that one?
I have a PM from you flashing on my screen right now.
You can't make this schit up.

and that PM basically is telling you, you wanna lay off my asss and I'll lay off of yours...

but since that is what you don't wanna do, there is no problem on my end...

I think you are a decent guy, and we just have different views on some issues here...

but if you don't want to see it that way, no problem Dudley..

I'll delete it? Feel better now?

and I'll let my little buddy Oliver aware of your concerns...

"hey Oliver, some guy over in Idaho is concerned I am a bad influence on you... and thinks I should quit helping you with your merit badges and rank advancement..." I am sure what his response will be...but I promise to bring it to his attention.. just for you...

almost forgot... that Ignore button...it is so uncomplicated, even YOU and Schtick can understand it...you can turn it on, you can turn it off, you can toggle a display if you decide to read it, or you can just leave it blocked...

just think, it gives you all of those options...and you can do it anytime or anyway ya desire... must have too many moving parts for ya I gather...

play with it... even you'll end up figuring it out...or I can have my little buddy Oliver explain it to ya if that would help out...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez