AH, the evening BlahBlahBlah Report...

Naw, your BC G/F didn't 'scare me off'... actually I was out earning a living...and doing some work that involves safety of senior citizens... but then I am sure that is below you and your groupies 'cool factor'...

but first off, If you G/F in BC, thinks I am going to get motivated or intimidated, because he types his response in bold... well he's evidently another back woods moron..

while he's yacking to ya, he can ask you all the questions he wants me to answer...why ask someone secondary, when he can go right to the horse's asss??

also noted that my questioning if you are even taking all of these pictures, you had to 'prove yourself' and show several pictures of your camera...

so that verified for me, that you have something ultra fancy dancy, that pretty much allows you to point and click...so the credit goes to Canon..

but you and your Groupies can keep masturbating your ego, and whatever else you might do so in your mutual circle jerk..

it keeps me laughing, that some backwoods Alaskan transplant from Coos Bay Oregon, is busy calling everyone else dumbphucks.. while displaying what a dumbasss he is...

do you clean your camera lense, by laying your camera in the creek... the way you clean out your barrels on your rifles?

I wait for your 'witty' backwoods response, when your time opens again where you can give us your ONE post a day...

but one last night at 1 am and now one tonight at 6 PM.... aren't you sort of cheating Rick and going over your quota??

that's okay, your secret is safe with me... I won't say anything to anyone..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez