Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How far back to I need to go for the ar mag tutorial? I'm at page. 206 by my settings. Got a date?

Of course I got a date. I always have a date.

Here it is broseph:
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

I find it both rather interesting and absophuckinglutely hilarious,that while Geographically separated by more than a goodly [bleep] ways,that you and poor dumb Joan live in the same State. That being the state of Imagination.

Here's to both of you incredibly inept Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks being able to Imagine and Pretend everything,except Reality.

I know...I know,it's how you roll and tomorrow sure as [bleep] ain't gonna be any different. You've the "sanctity" of knowing that well in advance.

Would still pay for a copy of the video of you Whiners,trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?

Joan(Blackheart),

You keep forgetting that you Imagined Pretending not to reply.

Just like you Imagine everything else and here's to the "satisfactions" you find in Pretending them "results".

You "Hard Charger".

Laffin'!

10at6,

MUCH appreciate the humor associated with you "telling" me all that! It was some outstandingly hilarious schit.

While a quaint ruse...the Hornie 105HPBT do have a more sleek profile,including it's heel,bearing surface and ogive locale,if only for starters. For them reasons,they do slip atmospheric conditions in a fashion superior to the beloved 105'Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Appreciate the keen "insight",regarding whistling the both of 'em through a Krunchenticker,as I'd of never thunked of that one. I never was into [bleep] around and wouldn't care to shoehorn schit into a '15(even with say Oly Arms proprietary billet mags) and stretch barrel length...when a modest lengthed '10 rings so [bleep] many bells. Though a 1-8" 22BR in said billet box,wouldn't be too horrid,with a 75A-Max and a nice throat.

Wonder what a Hornie 105HPBT kissing lands inside mag constraints,would do at 2900fps+ in a 20" '10 and Agg'ing in the .4's?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dan was lettin' them pre-fits go for cheap too. Oh well,move your twat...lose your spot.

[Linked Image]

As to '15 mag constraints,there's multiple options,due obviously to mag selection. Can like 20rd P's for Maritime affairs,but they's amongst the most stingy in COAL latitude. Colt 20's is more generous than most...but I prefer a 10rd Stoner in stainless steel for most thangs(greater COAL latitude,more robust and none too afeared of the Salt).

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0687.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0689.jpg[/img]

A leetle dot connection.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

You really knocked it outta the Park.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

She's able to bullschit herself too and that never ain't not the funniest [bleep] part of the equation!

She can only do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

GFY,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house