Originally Posted by battue
As per expected: Some great pics and successful cutting of tags. Nice work. cool

You'd think it'd get old..but it don't.(grin)

'SBC,

Noone can pickle poor dumb Jeff-O,better than she do herself.

Just fuel her Imagination and brace yourself for all the things she's nearly gonna do,with all the wares she's nearly gonna have and from all the places she's nearly going to "apply" same from. Then simply thank her for the [bleep] comedy and she'll reliably repeat in even more pathetic fashion,in yet another feigned attempt to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable".

Tough to trump the humor associated with the dumbest of the dumbphucks,waxing eloquent on doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with. Such comedy never wanes,in it's magnificently oblivious splendor.

'05,

Oh she cain't provide anything other than laughs and it's that simplistic constant,that sets the pinnacle of her Dumbphucktitude to such "inspiring" heights.

Accept it for the sheer and utter [bleep] hilarity that it is...and simply grant her the opportunity to showcase her incredible ineptitude,as she so very desperately claws to attain her first [bleep] clue,under the auspice of long having been a "hard charger".

Leave her to the sanctity of her Imagination and Pretend,if only due to how badly she needs same.

'tap,

The ziploc is a dirty trick of sorts,because with the visual of the internal contents...you know she'd be compelled to try and lick her way through.(grin) Though in fairness,there'd be a chart denoting the Imaginary "results" of same and a moistened ziploc laden with 162's in her trash can with an unbroken seal and it's contents gigglin' in amazement.

Bless her heart.

'215,

Jeffie ain't fair to Jeffie and it's that simplistic constant,that reliably arranges for poor dumb Jeff-O to be the sorriest Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck on the Planet.

Rather unique arrangement,if only to put it mildly understated.(grin)

Jeff-O,

Please feel free to tell yourself that which you most desperately need to hear and points is awarded for doing so aloud. Grab yourself yet another scoop of Imagination and run with it...as only you can. Here's to your best efforts being so hilariously shy of dismal and to the tranquility of your being so [bleep] amazingly stupid,that you are oblivious to same.

Happy Imagination to you and to how badly you need same!

(Addendum: due to the [bleep] INCREDIBLE Dumbphucktitude of the following Vagina Monologues)

HOLY [bleep] DOGSCHIT...THE Dynamic Duo of dumbphucktitude have "expounded".

These tidbits are TREATS(and saved for later). Wow!

Poor dumb Jeff-O "contends":

This is what's funny about Boxer. Other than being a faded rose with skanks for groupies I mean.

We are supposed to oooh and ahhh about what a great hunter he is, of bear and deer, and marvel at his fishes.

They are damn nice fishes, and nice photos, and great kids. I give Larry props for what he deserves props for. But read this:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6556163#Post6556163

.... and then let's talk about how impressive a hunter is who kills deer and black bear on POW island. Or google it and see outfitters that put it in print that their hunters see near-100% success rates....

http://www.gssafaris.com/destinations/coastal-island-black-bear-hunting.php#

Those fish, same deal.

http://www.worldwidefishing.com/on_the_water_detail.html?id=292

Boxer hunts in a zoo, fishes in an aquarium, and likes to hear his own voice. He's kind of the ultimate do-nothing [bleep] if you think about it.

It's all good though; he's an amusing fish to have on the trotline........

You must risk something that matters

-- Tom Waits

Then her father (Shefire) says:

"oxer hunts in a zoo, fishes in an aquarium, and likes to hear his own voice.

Well that is pretty concise and to the point, however too many guys can't figure that out...

I also love how Schtick gives crap to his non groupies about 'all the places we wish we had been'...and then tells us he has never even been to Washington or Oregon...which isn't that far down the coast from him...

and not much goes to or from Alaska to the lower 48 without passing thru Seattle...

I read posts of so many other forum members, who have easily done more in life than our buddy Schtick... and they can do post about it without calling everyone else names and slinging slanderous BS.. and telling us all how envious we are of them...

only guy who I see routinely doing it is Shortman from Craig AK...

as I maintain, Schtick doesn't even have to 'hunt' I am sure he can shoot more than his legal limit and his family's legal limit and then some... right off of his back deck on his double wide...

all I'd like to see the squirt do, is to quit calling other forum members names, slinging BS about them and treat everyone with the same respect he expects...

but that isn't going to happen, but ya know he wouldn't do half of that to many of these people ( who don't have him already on ignore) if he had to do it to their faces, instead of behind the safety of his computer screen and keyboard...

Jeezus [bleep] Christ...Dumbphucktitude is boundless in it's magnitude.

WOW! +P+++!