Originally Posted by DigitalDan

How did you manage to get the bear to look like this: laugh ???

GFY

BD

One more just fer [bleep] n giggles

Perhaps you've heard the one about a Texan that walks into a bar up north. There is a sign over the bar that says "Take a $10 chance tomake the horse laugh and win $500".
Well the Texan looks at the bartender and sez, I'll try that. He pays his money and walks over and strokes the horses neck and whispers something in his ear. The horse starts laughing and snorting uncontrollably. The Texan walks back to the bar, pays for his beer,collects his winnings. A couple weeks later he's back at the same bar. This time the sign over the bar sez, "$10 chance to make the horse cry, win $500". The Texan puts in $20 an then sez to the barkeep. Do you mind if I take your horse out in the alley for just a minute. I promise it won't take long. At first the barkeep refused, but relented. The Texas grabbed the horses mane and walked him outside. He wasn't gone but just a minute and came back in. Big ol' Tears were flowing down the horses cheeks. The Texan walks over to the barkeep and asks for his winnings. The barkeep reaches in the Till and remarks. You know there have been hundreds of guys that have tried to make that horse laugh and nobody did till you showed up. So I changed the situation and no body has been able to make him cry till now. How did you do that. Well the Texan just smiles as he pockets the cash and said. First time I told him my dick was longer than his. This time I showed him.

BTW, A shame, but the bear expired smiling. LOL

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/06/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.