Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
[Linked Image]

GreatWapoozy,

You's rather adept at oblivious comedy,whether it's doing your best with a Rat Display or flexing your Imagination with plagiarized cartoons. It never ain't not a treat,to grant you opportunity to showcase just how dismal your best efforts are,though in fairness you sure as [bleep] don't have much to work with.

Lemme fuel your next 5 Lifetimes worth of Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend...and here's hoping you'll tell yourself you can do it! Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'bender,

If I recollect correctly,you cite bushels placed within my beanie,which will tally the day's pay. Beings a bushel is 1,000bd ft(Westside Scribner) and that strip price was $18 a bushel,one can easily correlate how money grows on trees. A tree with a 13'-67",13'-62",13-60",13'-53",14'-50" and 14'-44" to the end of the Merch Grade for the viability of that particular Show,equates to $216 clams or roughly $3 a minute for the 12,000 bd ft of Merch in said victim.

Here's an overview of an introduction to the nuances of Grade and Westside Scribner in a PDF,if only as a curiousity(Busheling RINK). Note how the scale offered(starting on pg. 39 of the PDF),doesn't even go to 67",though it do lend an inkling to the formulation. Anywhoo,it's a juggling act of being able to read Grade prior to opening things up,maximizing Grade all the while and having a keen understanding of both gross weight and the Physics associated with getting logs to the Landing. Very [bleep] few can do it and them that can,literally get to write their own ticket and do what the [bleep] they want and admittedly,them ain't bad "problems" to have.(grin)

For conversation here's a smattering of different "Cutting Cards".

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0426.jpg[/img]

I never cut my first 10' diameter tree until I was 17. Now I reckon there's some who'd "think" that such things ain't nearly as fun or lucrative as playing in Goat Schit,chasin' Slugs,sneakin' up on glasses of water,trying to open cardboard boxes,spending a year in eager "anticipation" of murdering a Cub and the whole plethora of The Do-Nothing Gang's "hard charging" ways...but them dumb [bleep] who "think" that,miss alotta boats and cain't connect any dots.

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on givin' and it [bleep] near ain't any fun,rubbing the dumb [bleep] noses in their own stupidity.

Almost.(grin)

'Cub,

You sorry Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck...you crack me the [bleep] up!

It'd be tough to slight how very wellfounded your insecurities regarding your sexuality really are. Why do I know you could hang a Chick Pic of yourself,that'd hang with Jeff-O's pre-operation pic?!!?

You go girl!

'slave,

I'm purty partial to the Old Gal.