Originally Posted by David_Walter
I love this topic!

David,

It's easily as good as things get. Unfortunately,it seems The Do Nothing Gang is running out of Imagination...or perhaps they all got lost on the 5 acres in Jeff-O's backyard during their last BWT and is hopelessly lost in those untamed "wilds". Laffin'! If one of 'em can figure out how in the [bleep] to open the cardboard box of flares and load the gun,they just might make it.

Bigsqueeze and MagnumDoosh is karate choppin' the schit outta the air,Shefire is searchin' for pop cans,poor dumb Jeff-O is trying to decide whether to breath outta her mouth or nose and is trying to take a poll on same,'CUB found a penny and struck it rich,Joan's lazy eye has her walking in circles and bumping her head on the same tree limb(though with enough passes,it just might straighten the [bleep] thing out),Great Wapoozy cut a 'Coon track bigger than her Bear's and even addled Savage99 is giving her schit about it. Oh they's a gaggle of "hard chargers"...for sure. Laffin'!

Only fair to grant the Delusional Dumbphucks the bandwidth they deem requisite,to showcase their [bleep] incredible ineptitude and the hilarious "results" of their best efforts.

Best Thread EVER!

DD,

Were I forced to speculate and cite the pinnacle of Model Twelvetitude...it'd be a Nickel Steel solid ribbed 16 punched 2-3/4" or so I hear. I'd prolly even take one in a fixed full.

Hell,knowing me,I prolly slum more than a few. A 12ga 26" 2-3/4" vented fixed IC is a 'tweener of sorts.

[Linked Image]

Happiness is purple empties,wafting smoke and the "thud"-"thud"-"thud" of a Trifecta hitting terra firma in rapid succession.

Though there ain't too many flies on a 30" full choked solid ribbed Heavy Duck 3" 12ga,with it's plug removed and stoked with copper plated #5's,or so I hear.

'Tweren't no fool,that designed it less a disconnector either,or so I've heard.

'slave,

Kansas is right proper handy,in that it ain't too far from anywhere. My eyes and ears never ain't not opened,in the hopes of finding a better way and Photography Lessons interest me as much as Shooting Lessons.

I'll dump ISO and slow shutter speeds until then.(grin)