Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Well thats more than a lot obvious Stick wink . But the cool factor is through the roof and its [bleep] funny watching people cock their heads like a drooling Lab when you say "short action ultra mag".

archie',

I'm a ShamWow Fan...mainly because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,like The Do-Nothing Gang. It's much more difficult to get horned up about a Seven today(whether it .378",.473" or .532" and I drive 'em all),than it were 20yrs ago,mainly because of new offerings that trump it and the Montucky easily stands at the top of the heap.

In a 2.800" box,I could not argue against a ShamWow over a Whizzum,but when COAL encroaches 3.00" I'll happily take the increase in case capacity. While I shoot 7 Whizzum in a herd of wares(700's,Montuckys and Winchester),running the gamut from 2.8"-3.00"+,the 3.00" COAL platforms that kiss a 162 from their box,are assuredly my favorite way to drive the chambering.

But it ain't like I couldn't put on a right proper Rifle Clinic with a lowly Seven 7 ShamWow...if only because I've seen me do it.(grin)

'slave,

It never ain't not wholesome and sublime entertainment,to grant poor dumb Jeff-O the stage and allow her to obliviously showcase her incredible Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude and attempts to make it "fashionable"...while in her mind's eye she's setting the bar.

[bleep]-A Hilarious +P!

'flave,

Besides being a bottomless pit of incredible [bleep] stupidity,Jeff-O goes the extry mile obliviously and puts a vac' on it too.

Laffin'!

BLG,

Cardboard is "tricky" and I look forward to the chart correlating same.(grin)

'Cub,

Your enthrallment is wellfounded and as per always,feel free to take notes and apply same,if only to help your game.

Thank me later and feel free to mention any/all other rifles/chamberings that've whipped your ass,besides the 223AI. I'm rather at ease in rubbing your nose in your own stupidity,just as you are at ease in side-stepping particulars.

Bless your heart!

Jeff-O,

Your version of everything,is an absolute and utter [bleep] riot! Schit don't get ANY [bleep] funnier,than you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with.

Let's split wood.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

okok,

As turns go,I personally enjoyed your "Tutorial" on 'mykiss sizing.

THAT was a [bleep] hoot! PLEASE feel free to revisit same and spare no particulars.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I see you are still a mite uncomfy with riding the shirt tails of others?!!?

You sorry Day Dreaming Dumbphuck.