Originally Posted by CLB
Impressive collection of game Larry. How long did it take to reel in that halibut? Looks like a phuggin monster...

CLB,

Hardly a Monster,but better than 250#. I really have no love for Feeshing the Salt,other than to beat on Halibut and pound structure for Lingcod and the like...if only because it's a Nostalgic refresher on feeshing Bucketmouth Tourney's in my Youth. Not my style to drag around dead Herring or even Mooch for Salmonids,as there are other things I'd much rather be doing. Though I do of course brake for Salmonids in the Freshwater.

Nice to be able to pick & choose daily,just how I wanna Cast & Blast and there isn't a month of the year that isn't red [bleep] hot for sumptin'.

MA,

In fairness,it do rub the Do-Nothing Gang more than a leetle wrong,that the kids have done more than they have and it do tend to put all into perspective.

Which is funnier than [bleep]!

'MAGNUM,

Shefire "don't care" and has me on "Ignore"...though in fairness,her insecurities are exceedingly wellfounded. Entertaining that she can't afford to do anything,hasn't the drive to do anything and due to the melding,has the best whine in the business. Points is awarded too,for that high pitched nasal constant,in that it is heartfelt,tear stained and the culmination of her "experience".

Few things funnier,than giving a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck bandwidth to flaunt their Imagination and Pretend...with fingers crossed for a few hilarious pics to put all into perspective.

She's on fire and it easy to note how she chose her handle. Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

Enjoying the schitty/dirty wood,crooked cuts,dull chain,knots and yet another Turd Polishing Overview on how to [bleep] up a wet dream. The maul is [bleep] hilarious. Do tell about the "particulars" associated with "firing up the Husky",if only because your version of everything is absolutely [bleep] [bleep] aching belly laugh.

[Linked Image]

No wonder you are always starved out and running on fumes.

Wow +P!

Shefire,

As per always,I dig your keen "insight" and Bat Schit Crazy Fruit Loopin' Day Dreamin' Do-Nothin' Dumbphucktitude,if only because it's the only thing you can talk about in the first hand. though I suppose you could pen a Treatise upon how to ride shirt tails.

You are simply a whining Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,so I again appreciate your taking the time to wax eloquent on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been too.

[bleep] hilarious how Imagination and Pretend soooooooooooooo "fulfill" you with "satisfactions".

Congratulations?!!?

'tap,

Don't steal her Imagination or Pretend...it's all she's got and that'd be mean.

This schit is [bleep] hilarious!