Shefire,

You Do-nothing Dumbphucks commenting upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been to...is hardly "original". 'Tis the oldest of factoids,that them that cain't,simply fabricate and Sugar Titts,your Imagination so seamlessly bolsters your Pretend,that you are oblivious and schit don't get ANY [bleep] funnier than that.

The whiningest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,takes the the longest of routes to skirt particulars and portray themselves as the perpetually maligned victim. As per always,I'm groovin' on your Pity Party. It don't get any [bleep] funnier,than to grant you the bandwidth upon which you can extoll your "knowledge","experience" and "firsthand accountings",as you feverishly fight to become the first Do-Nothing Dumbphuck to bitch herself happy.

Congratulations?

Is this the Alaskans trailer park version of Ebonics??

IF SO, does anyone have any one of those 1930s Little Orphan Annie Ovaltine Super Decorder Rings??

I figure that is how Schtick comes up with this stuff...

And Schtickie Britches...you still haven't answered my questions... I still got $10 riding on your potential military service to our country....don't disappoint me there..

you wouldn't want to disappoint your groupies....

I mean the rest of 24 hour is still sitting on the couch, worrying about all the places we haven't been, or things we never had... etc etc etc ad nauseum....just waiting for your next post to 'impress' us all...

tough guy you are...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez