JB,

I always get a kick outta you DNK's working yourselves all up,for your BWT's. Too [bleep] funny!

The only thing that could be more hilarious,is if your sign was in Spanish. Shouldn't be too long,before you get to "brag" about that too. Bless your heart.

Not much shakin' here this morning. All Milford tributaries are really dropping in their respective flow volumes and now I'm fretting the crops will take a lick. This drought stuff is a big concern and [bleep] nearly as scary as poor dumb whining WyoWhimper's(irodacoC),Bee Scare,Cell Phone Fears and Global Warmin' Rant. Anywhoooo...I digress.

Noone can know the Trout limit on Milford tributaries for sure,so I haven't been knocking many in the head,just to be safe.

A good Wingman in the Gaffing Hatch,do seem to help production and ain't it a [bleep] riot,that them things is beyond your meager faculties to savvy?!!? It were rhetorical,no need to substantiate the obvious. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Prolly coulda used a [bleep] sign here.

[Linked Image]

And mebbe here as well.

[Linked Image]

Rest assured,that I'm as at ease in musing water under the bridge,as you are in flaunting your Proprietary Imagination.

BEST Thread ever!

'pole,

Proprietarily better +P+.

Laffin'!

deflave,

That's a Milford Channel Cat and close to a size "large".

If only for perspective,it takes damned near (3) of them rifles to buy the outboard and it'll take (10) more or so,to close the deal on the rest of the boat.(grin)

'Mooner,

SPF 167 today.

This Kansas Heat is BRUTAL,when it ain't snowin'.

Great Wapoozy,

Always entertainin',when you get to flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

I enjoy you doing the best you can,with what amazingly [bleep] little you have to work with. Really puts things into perspective.

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I doubt you'd have any fun and would prolly leave disgruntled,with a hollow/haunted stare...like everyone else this morning. Could use your help in putting up the nearly 2 gallons of Trout eggs,from the morning's Beeg Milford Haul(BMH).

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'Finn,

It has a trailer,butcha'd wanna give clearance a thunk,before you pulled up to the pump.(grin)

'Sides,fuel is far closer to $5 on the road.

'CUB,

Looking forward to today's excuse and please feel free to use ALL the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite. Laffin'!

You "hard charger" you.

'rok,

'CUB couldn't afford Monkey Chow anyhow,so it's well beyond moot.

Now as far as reliably arranging hilarity goes,gimme a herd of Do Nothing [bleep],flingin' their Imagination and Pretend with reckless abandon,while Fabricating excuses for all the things they almost did,with all the wares they almost had and from all the places they've almost been.

Reality sure as [bleep] ain't for everyone...but bless their hearts for so enthusiastically tryin' to make dumbphucktitude "fashionable".