Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by Tanner
I wonder how much powder and how many bullets and primer will never get used, after Mall Ninjas find out they don't REALLY need it, and that their ARs don't work with Large Rifle primers and slow burning powder. Where is all this schit going?!

Same f'ing idjits who bpught it all in '08 when Bammy was gonna take all our guns away. Like he had nothin more pressing to do...

Man, I bought my .223 at just the wrong time...guess I'll keep reloading factory cases till it chills out.

Also, wish I woulda bought some 155 Scenars...

Me too, hoping to find some in the next couple months.

SLM, and any others interested. I found some 155 Scenars in the 1000 ct pack. I didn't necessarily want to spend that much or buy that many till I knew how well they shot in my rifle.

Any interest in splitting up a group buy? I don't know how they're packaged but I could email them and find out.

If you, Travis or others are interested, let me know. They are in stock, as of now.

Chris

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...