Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by Seafire

I also love how Schtick gives crap to his non groupies about 'all the places we wish we had been'...and then tells us he has never even been to Washington or Oregon...which isn't that far down the coast from him...

Great point. If you could point out the exact post where Stick has said he's never been to Oregon, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

page 23 of this thread... post # 6454303

I've never been to Orygun....

of course that is what is posted... of course he could be telling a lie... but THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.. whistle

I do find that funny since his dad, Larry Gene Senior, lives over in Coos Bay...

but that has no bearing on the question...

so that is where I got the fact that he had never been to Oregon..from his post there...

so I hope that Suffices there Kodiak...

If it doesn't, a little birdy, or one of Schtick's millions of fan also said you may want to consult post #5474078 if it is that important to you... I'd like to thank one more of Schtick's fans for bringing that to my attention also...

best regards for a great weekend up in BC, eh?
seafire

Last edited by Seafire; 06/01/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez