Originally Posted by MojoHand
You got a deer with balls! Nice, bro.

Awaiting details...

I found a herd that had two bucks. One smaller (dead one) one bigger (that's what she said and yes I saw him again when I went to clean this one) and I lost them, found them, lost them, found them. Anyway, when I saw this [bleep] he briefly paused and looked back and I was sure I had the right one. He started trotting uphill at 200yds and I let him have it. I knew it wasn't sure thing, but I also knew that TTSX would catch at least part of his spine. He buckled hard and appeared to be done. I racked the bolt and stayed on him and sure as schit stinks he got back up. I drilled both shoulders, and he did a backward somersault back to the bottom.

I have never in my life heard a deer yell like this [bleep]. "BWAAAAAHHHH!" Soon as he hit dirt, he didn't event twitch.

Walked up and thought '[bleep]'. Got out the Bali-Dong and there was his buddy 2-300yds away giving me the big GFY. Cut my tag, and now we have next year. grin

GFY.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house