not to worry... time will tell...

all I did is propose a question... which was not answered... it was avoided...

for what reasons you guys think.. are probably different than what you think.. it was avoided for good reason....

where there is smoke there is fire..

in the long run, we'll see who is right and who is wrong.....

besides Schtick is NOT the only Alaska resident on this forum... and he is also not the resident folk hero for some of those other AK based forum members...

and anyone who thinks Poaching in Rural Alaska is not a common thing, doesn't know rural Alaska very well.. I spent a summer up there and was appalled on how much poaching I saw going on...with plenty having the attitude, if you don't get caught, then it never happened..

just how many deer for example can one legally take in Alaska per year? and how many photos does Schtick show and claim?

some of you boys need to get past the 'I wish I lived there' thoughts and start looking at his crap with a little reality...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez