One of the items I looked at today at the auction was a H&K P2000 9mm in excellent but used condition. Bing, bang, boom. Just like that 8 hondo....before the juice...over 9 skins after auction house lays on the juice. Wtf! I monitored a lot on line and thought the diff. Between the ask and the realized pre-juice was nutso! They did good today! I am out on that [bleep]!

Greek-O....let it go man....let it go. It was a long time ago and [bleep] softens with age. Did you have a good day with Trayvon and Gruff? I bet you had a great day! That should be good enough! Who gives a [bleep] who shot a hair off a gnats ass from 1000 yards in a gale? Not me, that is for [bleep] sure!
Enjoy the fact that for one day...one small blink of an eye in the scope of life...but a really cool day to hangout with a couple of cool dudes....just enjoy the experience.
All those times you go out in the field and get skunked, it really isn't about scoring now is it? It is about just getting out.
Now breathe....put your Irish Inch back in your shorts...and just enjoy the memory you Greek pizza slinging [bleep]!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu