'flave,

Stupidity as a rule,is entertaining as hell and I don't see boring entering the equation,given the propensity of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks to flaunt same and brandish their Imagination and Pretend as poignant Trump Cards of their nothingness.

Fueling their Imaginations,only adds to the humor quotient.

'Hntr,

Shefire has always been a whining clueless dumbphuck and as of late,she feels compelled to flaunt her Imagination,perfect her Pretend...all under the guise of her being a "victim" of Society. Epic [bleep] humor +P!

Reality is,she's simply had her [bleep] glued to the couch for decades,is dumber than schit and is at the mercy of her faculties,"experience","knowledge" and "first hand accountings",which is a surefire recipe for belly laughs,as a minimum.

Her Vagina Monologue is polished to perfection,due to her longterm afflictions and heartfelt to boot,conjoined with being mentally unstable...which happens to be commensurate with her physical impairments. The oblivious humor she elicits,under the guise of doing her best,is simply as funny as schit gets.

Log way of sayin',don't steal the Old gal's Imagination from her...if only because it's all she's got.

Shefire,

You Ding Bat Delusional Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,is there any end to your Imagination or Pretend and the fabrications fueled by same. I sincerely hope not...because you are Sybil,NASCAR,a P.E.T.A. Convention and a Jerry Lewis Telethon all rolled into one! Jesus [bleep] Christ,you reliably take Dumbphucktitude to new heights and literally by the minute and do not think that it ain't appreciated.

As per always,I'm groovin' on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Interesting correlation that them fabrications meld nicely with what you think you "know". How the [bleep] someone can be soooooooooo reliably stumped,is plum [bleep] amazing,even given your 17 IQ points. Here's hoping your 90psi Estrogen levels,embolden you to yet again take your Imagination,Pretend and Fabrication to even higher levels of dumbphucktitude. Lemme pour some fuel on them fires,if only for the hilarity associated with your furrowed brow and gaping yap,dripping drool on your keyboard(not to mention your crossed eyes).

My household is handed 24 Deer Tags a year over the counter and gratis(that means free). Only 8 Bear Tags though and they too is gratis. As per Salmon,I can retain better than 100+ per day,were I in the mood. Halibut is 28 per day,if again in the mood. Curiously enough,there isn't a single month of the year in my backyard,in which a Big game Season isn't open. There...that'll be more than enough facts to get all 17 of your IQ points whirlin'. Laffin'!

As an aside and if only as per always,do please feel free to go out on a limb and find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own [bleep] stupidity and make it look easy...if only because it is(for me). Laughing well in advance!

Appreciate your taking the time to paint a picture of what it's like to be a Delusional Do-Nothing Dumbphuck and here's hoping that you now feel empowered to fight the good fight and really cinch your tinfoil hat on tight and shoot for the stars.

Wow +P++!

SLM,

She do have me on the ropes.(grin)

'tue,

We're allowed more Deer than that...so don't steal her "thunder",because she is doing so "well".

Her Imagination and Pretend is all that she's got,so don't go yanking that rug,or she'll quit talking about it and the inherent humor will be lost.

Just appreciate the humor associated with her doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with and the keen inside look at sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity.

'05,

All good here. Had a purty good sneak here not an hour ago and got to within 10yds of a Year Book Bear,but passed him and will happily wait on a true HOG. The kids were at a function with Momma or I'd of had The Dude give that Boar the business with is 223AI...if only to keep the theme.(grin)

'Twere a nice night,all in all.

[Linked Image]

archie',

I hear good things about a bucket full of Tags and hot barrels.(grin)

Same goes screaming drags,leaping Chrome and a smokehouse load of victims.

'guide,

It's the same old Do-Nothing Gang Dumbphuck routine,because it's the close as the'll ever get to actually doing something. The Charter Members are still hoping to make Dumbphucktitude "fashionable" and doing the best they can,with what little they have to work with to arrange same. Now the humor associated is right offa the [bleep] charts and their being oblivious to same,capably frosts more than a few cakes.

Just reel 'em in,slide out the hook,punt 'em back into the creek and repeat as per whim. It's sooooooooo [bleep] easy,it's almost not any [bleep] fun.

Almost.(grin)

'Loco,

She's Bat Schit Crazy.

Which is of course why she's such a [bleep] riot.

Jeff-O,

You have no balls to bust,though kicking you in your [bleep] is hardly a feat.

Pun be intended.

Jeffrey,

I'll leave Google for you,while I'm shooting my 223AI's.

In fairness,I'd not wish to slight how very fulfilling Google must be...to a Texan.

Congratulations?