Originally Posted by rickmenefee
I dont no the Boxer. Cut thru the bull-$hit and all the terms. I dont know what half you guys are talking about with this slang. I bit he could feed his family and several familys with his skills.

I get by.

I also tend to speak matter of factly,mainly because facts matter...and it cracks me up,that them realities are more than a whole bunch too [bleep] much for The Do-Nothing Gang.

Get a kick out their collective Imaginations and all the mileage they get outta Pretend.

'Cub,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you like. Interestingly enough,you've mentioned plainly that you Imagined the very thing you Pretend to have not Imagined,which is more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny and from all angles. Nice touch to quantify your incredible [bleep] Stupidity,along with your Imagination and Pretend.

No need to reiterate that a PF boltgun stumped you,nor how much you flatter yourself by again Imagining that you could Pretend to hang.

I'd not begin to slight how very important your Imagination is for you and how you are an expert on Pretend.

Congratulations?