Originally Posted by Seafire
seafire wow you spent a whole summer up in Alaska and now you are the resident "AK" know it all!

You are so envious of Boxer, I have never known a man to worship another man so much.

sure I am SOOO Envious of Schtickk... whistle

the same way I am envious of Obama....( I vote republican)

and you don't need to spend eternity in AK to figure the place out... traveled all over the state and spent a lot of time in a batch of towns...despite its size, the civilized part of AK isn't that much... same thing as you don't have to spend much time on Oahu to know it pretty well... ain't much there...

but I saw more than enough poaching, more than enough drunks and braggards, more than enough tough guy wannabes... I could go on, but you don't need to have a PhD in Psychology to figure Schtick out...nor his type...

I'll submit it is you who Seems to worship him quite a bit...

but hey its your life... so by my guest and knock yourself out...enjoy having your nose up his.... whistle

WOW you are clueless. Seeing I have lived in both Oahu and a small very small part of AK I know you are very clueless and pretty dumb. I am sure I could come up with a lot of thinks in both places you have never seen or done. As for who you vote for, I never asked and could give to chits. However seeing you seem to always feel the need to tell everyone what a republican you are, I am sure your a card carring liberal and worship at the obama alter. I thought Jeff-o was the dumbest of dumbs on here but he has nothing on you.

As to Boxer sure I have exchanged a few PM's with him. Good knowledge to tap in to. But of course you are to dumb to understand that. I don't know the man but he seems like a good guy to me. I can't really fault a guy for f-ing with dumbazzes.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.