'ok,

I'll greedily take outside over inside,all days of the week.

What could be better than being paid to be Outdoors?

Shefire,

Why is it that you dumbest of dumbphucks,always wanna carry the torch of Dumbphucktitude and happily take stupidity to places it's never been before?!? Other than the obvious,in that it's the best you can do,with what very little you have to work with. Noone can slander you,better than you can and that's the [bleep] humor inherent in sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity. In fairness...you really are ringing the schit outta that bell,along with the Whine Whistle. Congratulations?

As per always,I dig your keen "insight" and Bat Schit Crazy Fruit Loopin' Day Dreamin' Do-Nothin' Dumbphucktitude,if only because it's the only thing you can talk about in the first hand. Though I suppose you could pen a Treatise upon how to ride shirt tails.

You are simply a whining Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,so I again appreciate your taking the time to wax eloquent on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been too.

To mix up your Vagina Monologue(s) a smidge,you may consider holding your breath in conjunction with stamping your itty-bitty feet,so as to elicit maximum "victimization" on your behalf and REALLY tug at heart strings. Laffin'!

Scared you away from your camera to boot,not that them reasons weren't very wellfounded on your part.

Happy Imagination to you!

DD,

Lotsa good intel here,but as per always you gotta consider the source and I reckon noone but the Do-Nothing Gang is "surprised" that they came up dry...yet again.

I mean Shefire was soundly trumped by Jeff-O of all the [bleep] idiots in the World and by a scoop of poop and hack job firewood. Can anyone cite when that has happened prior?

All in all,it is epic [bleep] humor,but do not think that the astute ain't denoting twist rates,blue prints,boolit selection and the like,geared towards the chambering plainly stated in the thread's Title. Only fair to grant them who fancy themselves as having a [bleep] clue,the ripe opportunity to prove that they do not.(grin)

Just sayin'.