Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Wrong. Next time you are around, let's go shoot... imagination-boy! grin

Jeff-O,

You flatter yourself to Imagine you rate my company,but noone does Imagination better than you. I dig your penchant to make the speed of light seem slow,with your haste in perpetuating your incredible Dumbphucktitude via oblivious reiteration.

There is noone to rival your contrived fabrication founded as figments of your Imagination and it is always epic [bleep] hilarity to watch you do your best! Noone else on the Planet has ever been whipped by electrical tape or cardboard boxes and it is entertaining as hell,to watch you concoct "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accountings" with your uncanny "abilities".

The frosting on the cake is,that you've zero [bleep] inkling to just how [bleep] amazingly stupid you are and that disconnect fortunately emboldens you to keep trying. Your penchant to support fabrication,is as [bleep] funny as schit gets and it's a nice touch that you truly believe you've a [bleep] clue! Epic [bleep] humor +P+,that you'll harp upon wares you've never seen(let alone used),to make your "point". Sugartits,stupidity isn't a [bleep] point,it's a plight and everyone gets it,that your inherent Dumbphucktitude is squarely offa the [bleep] charts and then some.

Say sumptin' about boolits,glass,twist,throating and be sure to include "all" of your "hard charging" "friends" and sprinkle same with pixels. Hell...PM dumbdog,Shefire,magnumdouche,bigsqueeze and the rest of the Do-Nothing Gang and assemble the Axis Of Imagination and really ring the [bleep] bell!

I'm cryin' I'm laughing so hard!

WOW!

Tanner,

I'm a fan of Dillon and use my 550B for .378" boltface affairs expressly. Mainstay duties,are crafting Krunchenticker fodder and 223AI form loads.

Forced to opt a sole means of feeding rifles,it'd be single stage by a few million miles.

'215,

When folks cain't reply in the firsthand,they result to Imagination to fabricate Pretend,as a means of feeling "included" and it ain't never not [bleep] hilarious.

Jeff-O has her hands full,sneaking up on a glass of water and you do make an interesting correlation that my 11yr old has punched far more Big Game tags and actually with the boolits Jeff-O can only Pretend to Imagination the terminal affects of. Fairly [bleep] hilarious,from start to finish and it'll only get better starting Wednesday.(grin)

My '21 was proud in headspace from inception,in that Factory Fodder was shy of being reliable,regarding ignition,due to the fact. Easy to bump neck diameter,headspace a false shoulder or simply feed it fired hulls from another spout. The last 2000pc order of O/F R/P I scored,whistled through it nicely with only a neck die. Hardly a beeg deal,in my book.

I'm with you,that poor dumb greydog is in sooooooooooo far over her [bleep] head,that someone will have to pump daylight to her...but it IS gonna be funnier than [bleep],for her to reiterate same,under her version of "Science".

Fingers crossed,that she's dumb enough to follow through,staying the course of doing her "best".

Laffin'!