JB,

Your gross ineptitude,is the premise in which hilarity is predicated upon and it never ain't not hilarious,to grant you the opportunity to do your best. Now THAT is [bleep] entertainment!

The Krunchenticker you are enthralled with,is geared in accords to a pard's diminutive Wife and their 5yr old grandson. No need to state the incredibly long [bleep] list of things you struggle at,as it's well beyond obvious.

Not much shakin' here today. Yankin' feeshes outta The Milford at daylight.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seen some sort of Buzzard by the Milford Market,that was being swarmed by 'skeeters. Odd.

[Linked Image]

Ran home,swapped Riggin' and yanked a Trout or two outta a tributary of the Milford.

[Linked Image]

Saw a fair sized Squirrel across the drink,as I was reelin' in a Trout and it gots me to thinkin' about Squirrel Huntin',with a new Squirrel Rifle throwed in the fray.

[Linked Image]

So washed the Trout stank off,swapped Riggin' again and went Squirrel Huntin'. Brother Dave schlepped one of his newest Squirrel Rifles(Butch Searcy stainless steel 470 N.E. Double) and I fingered it only proper that only a B&C Squirrel would do. There weren't much to fret,as I was backing him with a 223AI,so all bases was well covered.

[Linked Image]

I shot this frame on his G-12.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/davidak311/2012/September/engraving_zps301a5622.jpg[/img]

Though we crossed paths with multiple Squirrels,none of 'em would dry in The All Time Book...so they was easy to pass. We done a good job of slippin' around and though the day were waning fast,because we'd done got the goody outta it,I was able to crank enough ISO to catch a Year Book Squirrel feeding along less a concern. I'm thinkin' even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,can pick it out...then again. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3403_zps36172a8c.jpg[/img]

Really enjoyed your JipJap DooDad'd Dumbphuck Gadgetry,affixed your Krunchentickers...though I s'pose you need a place to bolt a Cough Silencer and Butt-Out tool too.

Bless your heart...you "hard charger".

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

It's simply a cryin' shame,that you's too [bleep] stupid to even have an inkling...as to just how amazingly [bleep] stupid you are. Congratulations? It is a [bleep] [bleep] hoot,how well Imagination and Pretend "work" for you. Laffin'!

What was your excuse today,to keep your [bleep] tied to the couch,besides your being a lazy piece of schit and a [bleep] idiot to boot?!!? What were the excuse for the last 20yrs of Outdoor "Moments"?!!? Laffin'!

Just curious is all.

Here's to all them things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Laffin'!

'Finn,

As cited by 'Mooner...them's RPM's and gallons per hour.

Cheer up...gas is only $4.50 a gallon at the dock.(grin)

'Mooner,

One here on The Milford,can assuredly get on The Kansas City Titty and ply his subsistence avenues. Fact is...most do and I'm often amongst them ranks. Lotsa IFQ in this neighborhood too though.

Anymore,it's tougher to find a "bad" Krunchenticker,than a good one. Lotsa ways to skin that cat,but here on The Milford,C/L tubes weather storms and FF tubes is assuredly more forgivin' in regards to form and slingly impetus. DooDad'd Proprietary Doohickery is for Mall Ninja's and the like...though Reality is,less is more.

Keep a sharp eye peeled for Snake Oil Salesman and their yappin' bitch dogs,at their heel. Show ain't go,though them dumb [bleep] would never know.

Just sayin'.(grin)