Originally Posted by Boxer
Pard wrung out another Electric BB-Gun today,with a Burris MTAC 1-4x and I'll be curious to see how it pans out,given how many Burris scopes I've smoked in the years past. The reticle is a nonsensical Goat [bleep],with convoluted subtension values,though it can be pressed into yeoman service despite same.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lil Fish,

I guess I did not realize I needed to post to get my daily dose of your knowledge. Please forgive my ineptitude.

I am still feeling slighted with you have not giving me a cool moniker like the other guys (JB could be misinterpreted as John Barsness AKA Mule Deer and boy I would not want to be associated with that fellow. He actually kills stuff, and eats that schit too).

I would like to ask you about that wicked lookin AR in your post. How do you get the optic so far back???

I struggle to get the optic far enough forward and yet here you are with a scope way behind the charging handle. How cool. Almost like you have no clue as to eye relief or any of that CRAYZY STUFF.

[Linked Image]

Livin on the edge there pal. But hey only you can make that schit work.

Hey throw some stuff out about double taps cause the fans love that stuff. ROCK ON.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.