archie,

Being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,really ain't a bad place to be. Though it will reliably get the Whiners [bleep] Whining.(grin)

In fairness...I do enjoy their waxing eloquent on all the things they almost did,with the wares they almost had and from the places they've almost been.

As an aside,Hutch do have a wicked good sense of humor and laughs often. Pardon the 223AI in the frame.(grin)

[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!

MagnumDoosh,

Cat got your tongue? Or the couch got your [bleep]? It never ain't not a riot,to grant you the opportunity to flaunt your PretendFu...and watch you run away from RealityFu.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] badly you need it.

Wow +P+!

'STUART,

Remember...if you swipe MagnumDoosh's Imagination from her,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Watch yourself,or she'll Pretend to Imagine having you on Ignore.

Laffin'!

DD,

Not much shakin' here either. Other than a leetle Castin' and a leetle Blastin'....AKA "The Usual".(grin)

Pard wrung out another Electric BB-Gun today,with a Burris MTAC 1-4x and I'll be curious to see how it pans out,given how many Burris scopes I've smoked in the years past. The reticle is a nonsensical Goat [bleep],with convoluted subtension values,though it can be pressed into yeoman service despite same.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'd not be suplized,that it'll have some nice Halibut outta The Milford under it's belt in the AM,as well as a Booner Bear in the PM tomorrow. I realize that's quite a leetle bit more than The Do Nothing Gang and it's Legion of DNK's can amass in a year and you've a point,that it just might be THE funniest [bleep] part of Reality.(grin)

The Milford was rougher than hell,here just minutes ago. Was gonna get a 223AI in the fray,but couldn't know how to arrange same,givin' the inordinately inclement weather.(grin)

Milford Trout's is beeg bastards and one's gotta gear in accords. Typially drive a 16/0 circle,with 500# leader and 20# weight. Mainlines is usually 1600' or so and it seems most of the action is around the 60 fathom line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Baits is svelte and their brine absolutely Proprietary.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3281_zpsb4e4a60f.jpg[/img]

Poor 'CUB and Shefire,couldn't collect enough pop cans in a lifetime,especially if Jeff-O was "Guiding" them and MagnumDoosh was running "Security"...to fuel even the most modest of jaunts. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3291_zps097db3b1.jpg[/img]

Here's to The Do Nothing [bleep]' collective Imaginations,as they practice their Pretend and feign a first [bleep] clue. Cheer up,the sun is hardly setting on this Thread...as tomorrow is a new day and the gals will again be fraught with the Reality of doing the best they [bleep] can,with what incredibly [bleep] leetle they have to work with.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3303_zps298eb208.jpg[/img]

I'm at ease in paying them who think they can handle it,ALL the [bleep] slack on the rope they THINK they can use.

BEST Thread ever!

RDW,

He did sound more than a touch guilty.(grin)