Morning wankers! Made it back from WY, and ND.....yes, some beasts did die!!! grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Took me longer to get the job done than I anticipated as they start the locals 5 days early with a Cow hunt. Tends to blow the herds out and then it's tough. I had been watching a huge 6x7 that would have went 380 or better, but once bubba started shooted his ladies, well he didn't hang around. Could never locate him in my season. I did find this decent 5x5 herd bull and took him with one shot at 474 yards quartering away....packing him out by myself 1.5 miles up the mountain sucked.......getting too old for that stuff.

[Linked Image]

Forgot to mention that this stump that my S&W 25-7 is setting on had something unique on it when I found this site. Hanging on one of the roots is a pair of womens pink, thong panties, size 5. Not sure about the story behind them, but thinking that I wouldn't mind meeting the gal that thought it was sporting to leave her soiled panties as a flag for future visitors to see! wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Beautiful place to kill a Bull.....may be my last one and one I'll remember forever!

Glad to be home now......

Keith

Last edited by frogman43; 11/01/13.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~