Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Those are some great pictures! I'm not involved in the thread, but man these pictures make me keep checking back...

Curiously enough,some folks get out and about and see/do more than a few things,then there's the Do-Nothing Gang who waxes poignantly upon their copious insecurities and frost same with a rollicking Tutorial upon all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they've nearly been. [bleep] epic humor and then some!

Always cracks me up,how many of them "hard chargers" keep "all" of their pics at bigsqueeze's house in a "tricky" cardboard box,protected by a diaper wearing dumbphuck "armed" with a Karate Chop. [bleep] idiots crack me the [bleep] up. Though in fairness,the gals are simply doing the best they can,with what very little they have to work with and for some reason,seem compelled to "flaunt" same.

Bless their Do-Nothing hearts and vivid [bleep] Imaginations.

'Cub,

Thinking very obviously isn't your longsuit,but it is funnier than [bleep] to grant you the opportunity to show off "all" of your 17 IQ points. PLEASE keep telling yourself that which you most need to hear,if only to preclude your taking Imagination,Pretend and incredible Estrogen Levels away from the Thread,as that'd simply be a shame.

Try getting off your [bleep] and doing something in the firsthand,as opposed to living vicariously...despite the incredibly long odds stacked against you. If it helps,please feel free to tell yourself that you could hang,if only for the incredible anmount of obliviously added humor to ride in conjunction with your existing plethora of sublime Dumbphucktitude.

Lemme fuel your Imagination and please feel free to add all the Pretend requisite,to fabricate whatever ruse you most need to hear.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

MCH,

You just gotta stop trying to steal these Do-Nothing Dumbphucks' Imaginations...if only because it's all they've got.

That's mean.(grin)

GreatWapoozy,

It's always an assured gut wrenching belly laugh,to allow you to exopound upon all the things you've never done,with all the wares youy've never had and from all the places you've never been.

Keep "Hunting" pop cans/bottles and wringing your lady fingers in the eager anticipation of next year's Rat Hunt and all the "satiasfactions" associated,of how to suck that badly and that often. Congratulations?

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend. Hilarious how your Dreams are well shy of my Reality!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Jeff-O,

No "secret" I couyld crush you with my wallet,if only because money grows on trees.

Best of luck to you in your tireless pursuit to make Dumbphucktitude and being an unemployed lazy piece of schit "fashionable".

You "hard charging" trendsetter you. Laffin'!

DD,

For shavin'.

[Linked Image]

For REAL finework.

[Linked Image]

I can see where this could get fun.(grin)