Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

"MOM!!!! How could YOU!!!!" Cried poor 14 y/o Schtick...

but sadly no one heard him, nor no one really cared...

so as soon as he turned 17, he left school... left home and went to cut firewood for a living in Deliverance AK....

and as Paul Harvey would say.... " now we know the rest of the story..." whistle

True Story... Slave Boy told me... so it must be all true! grin

I can see how that pic wouldn't "ring your bell" Seafairy. She's female.
Go back to searching San Francisco Craigslist personals. More your style.

Still obsessing and hoping I am gay to fulfill your fantasies there aren't ya SlaveBoy? Thats alright... you keep dreaming... maybe Schtick can be gay for ya... or maybe you two already have something going on that the rest of us aren't privy to...

as far as a drunk, passed out bar fly...well if that tents your zipper, well have at it...I prefer women that are sober, and have a lot more class... but then you live over in Idaho, so I am sure she is classy by standards you're use to....

but look on the bright side, you being unemployed probably wouldn't bother her one bit...at least until she sobers back up...

party on Garth! you barfly Stud Muffin... whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez