Originally Posted by Seafire
seafire wow you spent a whole summer up in Alaska and now you are the resident "AK" know it all!

You are so envious of Boxer, I have never known a man to worship another man so much.

sure I am SOOO Envious of Schtickk... whistle

the same way I am envious of Obama....( I vote republican)

and you don't need to spend eternity in AK to figure the place out... traveled all over the state and spent a lot of time in a batch of towns...despite its size, the civilized part of AK isn't that much... same thing as you don't have to spend much time on Oahu to know it pretty well... ain't much there...

but I saw more than enough poaching, more than enough drunks and braggards, more than enough tough guy wannabes... I could go on, but you don't need to have a PhD in Psychology to figure Schtick out...nor his type...

I'll submit it is you who Seems to worship him quite a bit...

but hey its your life... so by my guest and knock yourself out...enjoy having your nose up his.... whistle

Sooo...what? You went to Alaska, went to all these towns, saw all these things, and then said to yourself, "Oh, schit!!! There's m-e-n up here!!! This is no place for me!!!" and got your azz gone?? Is that how it played out?? No wonder you have a world-class hardon for Boxer...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~