Yeah, I've been a do nothing couch potato....

and never been around Helicopters.... except for maybe...

being a Crew Member on One of these:

[Linked Image]

or a little time on these...

[Linked Image]

and a little time on these....

[Linked Image]

altho I admit never being able to go up in one of these...

[Linked Image]

and an opportunity to go up in one of these babies once or twice....

[Linked Image]

yeah I've spent a life time, doing nothing, going nowhere, having nothing... all that stuff that Scthick claims NO ONE has done, except him or his groupies....

then again, I have also never scrubbed in on Open Heart Surgery Cases, or Cardiac Cath Cases at places like the Mayo Clinic for instance... or Teaching Hospitals in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, St Louis, Kansas City.. and a host of other Hospitals with Cardiology Programs thru out the Upper and Western Midwest....

I've never had to use skills I learned in the military, doing things like using EMT skills and saving a few people's lives in my lifetime.... and of course I never saved anyone's life when I was in the military....

I was too busy sitting on a couch and wishing I was Schtick....

by the way Schtick.. what branch of service did you serve in again? I keep forgetting?

Oh that's right... You were a Chain Saw Ranger for the Green Berets and a Fishing Expert for the US Navy AND Coast Guard...

Per always Schtick... I stand totally in AWE.. of all the accomplishments for a guy who only stands about 5 ft tall!!!

and I have never ever handloaded one round of ammo in my life, or spent anytime with an M16, much less an AR, or any time shooting an M 79, M 203, much less the old M 60....even tho there was rumors that I could engage targets out to 1300 meters with that last one...

never shot a 1911 either...

yeah, my life has been spent wishing I was YOU...all from the comfort of the living room couch!

how blessed we all are that someone of your "stature" ( even if it is measured in inches) would give us the time of day...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez