Boxer,

You can ride that "lazy" horse as long as you want... I'll be laffin' as I'm working today (slotting stainless on the mill is today's fun), which is more than you can say.

Hey- since you like to brag so much, describe your current job to us, eh? Now that being a Welfare Logging Mascot is no longer an option I mean.

Then, light us the [bleep] UP with a tale or two of road-hunting blacktails and boat-hunting bears, would ya? How about the one where you pulled the boat up, disembarked a young'un, then it was like a "war" as said impressionable yute, thinking to him/herself "is this really how hunting is supposed to work?!", unleashed a Barrage at a poor boat-hunted deer? Or, tell us again about your famous Coverup Deer, the one that garnered you your famous nickname "Buttshot" (well, there was that time in San Fran but we don't need to hear that story!)..... tell us some of these Mighty Tales of Hunting Prowess in the Vast (motorized) Wilderness, would ya could ya?

It'll be GREAT!

It'll also have to be tomorrow, due to you being the biggest Internet dumbphuck this world has EVER seen (congratulations?) but we can wait. We are used to it. We work around your Special Needs.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!