Mallard...

that's exactly what I want to hear.. the way he comes across really has to make one wonder...

despite his apparent self centering personality, a man who takes care of his family and children is what makes a REAL man in my book....not how many toys he has or how much he feels the need to brag about it to everyone else..

he having to degrade pretty much every other forum member with his usual antics, well guess we'll just chalk that up to him being wired wrong at the factory...

believe me, I have a great comfort in knowing that Schtick is a much better man to his family than he comes across on the forum as toward others...

so your post has made my day....

I'd rather see the good side of people than the negative... sadly with Schtick, he shows the negative side of himself....

while he thinks any flak he gets from other forum members is Jealousy of not living the way he does, he is too dumb to realize it is how he presents it to others, with all of this needless slander and derogatory remarks... that appear without any real provocation...

but have you noticed the pattern, that I or anyone else can make a few comments about not being as impressed with him as he thinks we should be... and then he has to follow up with 9 to 10 pictures, like he has something to prove?

fact is, he loves the attention....it gives him the opportunity to strut his stuff and nothing but nothing seems to please him more than that...he's busy trying to prove something to herself..

So Schtick... if you are reading this... and I know you are, because you can't leave a post about you alone...Good Job on being a good dad! that is what makes a real man... not how many toys you have, or how many fish you catch or animals you shoot..

its participating and being a part of your children's lives..

now really impress us.... show us a picture of you in a suit and tie... and tell us all about your college years and all the antics you did while furthering your education...

I have a side bet going that you earned a BS in BS, right after you got off active duty in the service using the GI Bill for your college education...

I have $10 on you are a college man and a veteran...so see I have confidence in ya Schtick...even if you do trash everything you own...

I not making accusations, I am presenting questions and giving him the opportunity to respond if he desires ( as he always has to defend his honor he thinks)... and to prove or disprove...

so thank you... you have shown that Schtick can think of something besides himself...which he should do instead, but I gather that is a little to complicated for his egotistical mind...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez