Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Man, I am already tired of winter.

And I ain't even in Canada. Or mini-canada (read: the hi-line)...

Windchill sucks a wrinkled, crinkled, shrinkage scrot...

I'm sorry. My AC is on. My water front home with deep water mooring and direct access to the Gulf is for sale....or for sail, whatever. The river has never frozen. Not even when all Africans were still in Africa.

Did I mention my home is for sale? It has one and a half bedrooms and bathrooms. The adjoining lot goes with it. Something like 250' of water front. With otters and dolphins and fish and crabs and chitt. Giant beavers without hair. It is about 75* outside. I know this 'cause I was just outside on the balcony in my shorts and tee taking a leak.

There's 1200 acres of state land across the street where I assassinate pigs.

Let me know, always ready to lend a helping hand.

I have some Brits for neighbors. And a couple of senile old farts with blue hair. And a lawyer from Palm Beach. And a Scotsman who is a complete [bleep]. And his Kiwi girlfriend who is a miserable crunt.

I have removable screens and a good rest on the kitchen counter by the sink that could serve for shots up to near 300 yards.

Best Regards,

BD

I know the market is down right now, but maybe if you threw in a 70, 396 Chevelle you might get enough for that place to buy yourself a new one some place that has snow, and if its pigs you want to find all you have to do is go to a karaoke bar.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.