Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Buttshot Boxer, try to keep up. Churn those little legs. Rev that trucklette. Whatever it takes!!

And yes, what I typed was Humerous but that's cause it's true, and your flock of do-nothing [bleep] do know it, and my how it chaps their wee little arses. And that's phunny as [bleep].

Jeff-O,

Your version of everything is a [bleep] riot and I had zero intent of curtailing either your Imagination or Pretend...due simply to the fact as to how very badly you need both. Get a kick outta how your incredibly [bleep] amazing inherent Dumbphucktitude,is everyone else's "fault". Work really ain't that bad,perhaps give it a whirl some day and then mebbe you'll be able to afford one of the countless things you've Pretended about. Laffin'.

The REAL humor however,is in the sanctity of the series of facts precluding that fruition. Best of luck to you,in regards to your quest to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy piece of schit "fashionable". Your taste in men ain't to be slighted and your fascination with my anatomy is very wellfounded,as are the insecurities you harbor,due to same.

Congratulations?

Shefire,

Always a treat to hear your high pitched nasal whine,watch your Mascara stained tears stream your ugly mug and grant you the podium so as to extoll yet another heartfelt Vagina Monologue.

I very much enjoy hearing you wax eloquent upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. I savvy that your pent up vicarious angst needs an avenue for release and it is a treat for all,that your Dumbphucktitude precludes your having a first [bleep] clue. But luckily for you and the rest of The Do-Nothing Gang...Pretend and Imagination is free,so you still get to "do" a whole lot. Laffin'!

Prolly should upload pics from yesterday of waves lapping pieces of the ice cap at the Beaufort's shore and make mention of what a Russian scented Northerly feels like,as I glass in earnest hoping to glimpse a Polar Bear heading to shore. Then note that with the temp swing due the brisk Northerly,that a band of Caribou Bulls seemingly felt compelled to pose for my camera in the wafting fog. I know...I know,it ain't nearly as "rewarding" as The Axis Of Imagination fawning Domestic Schit,Slug Races and riding shirt tails with their MOS.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] never ending source of Entertainment and here's to your being too [bleep] stupid to discern the inherent plight,which fuels the inherent humor obliviously.

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

LOVE your pics. Though I do notice they's sparse,as of late.

Laffin'!

NotSoSwift,

You poor amazingly stupid dumbphuck,it's a shame you cain't be PM'd the IQ(if only on loan),so YOU could savvy your dumbphucktitude.

The look on your face in the realization,would be PRICELESS.

As an aside,it weren't my intent to horn you up and I reckon I'm flattered.