Originally Posted by Tanner
What? How could you not like fishing?

She'd have to leave the house,go outside and you KNOW that ain't [bleep] happening.

She's got her hands full with her Imagination and practicing Pretend.

Hntr,

I believe that you are on to something,with the premise that Reality reliably trumps Pretend.

Reality will also reliably sort wares,by default.

'Finn,

I'm pretty hard on riggin' on the average and have no qualm knocking the new off wares.

The Do-Nothing Gang was running their [bleep] mouths on another thread about BC's and the like and I offered to trade rifles for a week...yet there was no takers. In fairness,it'd be tough for 'em to Mail Imagination.(grin)

'slave,

Shefire's lazy eye and perpetual drool,was glaring indicators,that the picture she attempts to paint was never gonna be purty.

Fortunately,neither affliction disrupts Imagination or Pretend...or she'd have nothing.

'flave,

As to the Zeiss 8x26 PRF's,I've never finger [bleep] one,so am in the dark there. As BRF's go,their new 10x is an easy preference over Leica 10x's.

The new Zeiss 10x's are mind blowing.

Notsoswift,

Always enjoy your sidestep of all particulars and two-scoops of Pretend as "vindication". You are an amazingly inept dumbphuck and long a member of The Do-Nothing Gang. You make Savage99 look like Rambo.

Enjoyed the tidbit,where you reiterate what a slooowwwwwwwwww learner you are.

Congratulations?

'MAGNUM,

Notsoswift keeps "all" of her pics at bigsqueeze's house,along with all 13 of her IQ points.

Shefire,

Always entertaining to watch your Imagination "work" as you fabricate Pretend and proffer your "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accountings"...of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. I'm still betting that you are Jeff-O's father.

Allow me to fuel your Imagination yet again and you can poignantly quantify sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,which is the reality of your plight. If only because you are about as incredibly [bleep] stupid as they come,these is different victims,though the rifle is the same. Laffin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now brace yourself,because for some reason even Jeezus thinks it's [bleep] funny for it to rain on your parade,so he again chuckled and flipped the Rain Switch and I'd wager that it was only to hear you whine. Hippies have great senses of humor!

Personally,I'm not fretting the Rocktucky,GL3 1141S/3000 or Gene 440C necker's sanctity,but it's funnier than [bleep] that you do.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I can take a purty good lick too. Though a 9 hour soak in snowmelt ala Riggin' Rags,is crowding the end of my relative comfort spectrum. It weren't my intent to horn you up.

[Linked Image]

Easily topped 100 for the R&R yesterday afternoon and it is well beyond [bleep] hilarious,that (1) is too many for you. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3837.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3768.jpg[/img]

This one looks to have slipped an Iggle.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3873.jpg[/img]

Happy Imagination to you..."hard charger". Laffin'!

MCH,

Them Owner 'skeetos are so sharp,that Shefire cain't feel 'em affix her yap and it's a given to hook her upon every cast.

It's sooooooooo [bleep] easy,that it's almost not any fun.

Almost.(grin)

'215,

Shefire is simply doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with and a more hilarious comedy sketch...couldn't be scripted.

'qam,

She's Imagining "ignore" too.