Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'll take a little exercise and eating healthy any day over looking like you and Stick. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!.....
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small segment of life.

Go easy, there, ace. smile I've been goin' through Lee Child books lately like a hot knife through butter! I like my Jack Reacher books, although he disappointed me in one here lately by talkin' to the bad guy too much at the end instead of just killing him like he shoulda. But by and large, I'm really diggin' him. He's a smartass, and I like my characters to be smartasses, although a Terry C. Johnston or Tony Hillerman or James A. Michener or Dick Marcinko or Doug Peacock book has much to recommend it, too.

He was just trying to make day to day activities sound consuming. I forgive him.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house