Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If I can keep the mushrooms from sneaking up on
ME, I'm happy.

Y'old goatphuck, you.

Jeff-O,

I've mentioned more than once,that I'd happily cut a check for a copy of the video,of you trying to sneak up on a glass of water.

Offer still stands and I know you could use the money.

tex n cal,

I groove on how Texans always bring their BMW's(Bitching/Moaning/Whining) to Outdoors discussions. You are at the mercy of your faculties and admittedly,Texans is more than a whole bunch behind the 8-ball on ability to connect dots.

Undoubtedly you is best served,by living vicariously through pics.

Laffin'!

BLG,

I could always read sign and can smell Dumbphucktitude miles away. Ain't it more than a leetle funny,that them who know the least,is the first to cry "foul" and poke their heads in the sand?!?

Must be an involuntary reaction to preserve sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity,in it's purest form. Though it ain't like I don't get a kick outta 'em standing lock-legged and refuse refreshment,after having been led to water.

It never don't not crack me up.

Shefire,

Groovin' on yet another of your countless Vagina Monologues and heartfelt/tear streaked high pitched nasal whine,as you yet again feel compelled to recite all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Hey...but you got THE original Do-Nothing Dumbphuck WyoWhimper in your corner and that's assuredly a great "satisfaction" for you and will hopefully fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend some more. You "hard charger".

Wow +P!

MCH,

The only things Jeff-O could outdo someone in,is Imagination,Pretend,Fabrication and hours put on a couch...though in no particular order.

In her defense,she is a train wreck start to [bleep] finish and in all realms,which is no slight feat in it's incredible magnitude across the spectrum.

Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving.

'slave,

You'd think she'd have walked into at least ONE good critter in her Life spent tearing up the Outdoors and being such an uncanny shot.

Though alas...(grin)