Originally Posted by stillbeeman
Dear Polly Purebred, as I posted in another thread, you don't have to invent the wheel to know it rolls. I've also posted that the improvement of an AI, especially in a .223, is so meager that it is a pointless act except to be able to say "I've got something different." BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.

I saw your loooong post about Nosler. I, of course, didn't read it. But it did get me to thinking. Why don't you and your posse pool your money and start your own rifle factory? With your boundless knowledge and intellect, it would have to be a raging success. Then, after you had one and you had sold everyone in your posse, all three of them, a rifle, you could use you communicative abilities to tell the world what a fantastic rifle it was. Then, perhaps, rational folks would see you for the mental giant you are instead of perceiving you as a miserable, little troll hiding is a trailer slums in the azzhole of the world. Maybe then you could start your own forum. Maybe call it "dumbazzes r we'uns".
Go for it, Polly.
Incidentally, you calling Seafire a deviant was way over the top. If the moderators don't boot you (yet again), I think the sponsors of this forum might take a look at what some of their lady clients and member's children are seeing when they read your post. Shame, shame Polly.

'beeman,

Holy [bleep] dog schit,you needn't elaborate that verbosely,as quantification of your amazingly copious inherent dumbphucktitude. Sugar Tits,it's more than glaringly obvious,even in passing...that you are simply dumber than [bleep]. Points awarded for the humor inherent obliviously,via your incorrectly trying to correct spelling,that is [bleep] epic humor! The list of schit you can't do,is simply [bleep] amazing in it's magnitude. Congratulations?

Groovin' on your using your Imagination to Pretend to "know" the 223AI and the "particulars" associated,because you closed your eyes and Dreamed same. Looking forward to you tattling,if only to frost the Show you've thus far displayed by holding your breath and stomping your feet. I reckon you need not use your Imagination nor Pretend,to know why Shefire mentions cock far more on this Thread,than she do rifles particulars(which curiously enough remains germane,despite your thinking it a Teutonic deviation). Laffin'!

Whenever you again feel compelled to extoll your blatant/rampant/inherent Dumbphucktitude,please feel free to ring the bell yet again and I will continue to marvel at just how [bleep] amazingly inept your "best" efforts are. As a favor,continue to keep your [bleep] tied to the couch and report with frequency,your version of "experience","knowledge" and "first hand accountings"...if only because schit CAN'T get any funnier than that!

Coming full circle to Germanetitude. The Rocktucky continues to reliably align Reality,to crush the [bleep] outta Fantasy. I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever).

Brother Bill was gonna break his Loomis STFR1262S for me,in an expose on how not to handle a long rod(10'6"). I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever). The astute will denote the early arrived Buck,chasing the mint Hen on the line and throwing ALL caution to the wind in his pursuits. Have never seen a more devout expose,upon the veritable pitfalls of chasing tail and was impressed with the mindset. It made for exceptional video footage and the still pics weren't horrid. I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever).

[Linked Image]

What a [bleep] treat,for 'beeman to scribe the penultimate "Treatise" upon an inside look of the inner "workings" of sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity.

Wow!

'Cub,

Diggin' them 223AI particulars. What next? Did you "lock" them inside a cardboard box and give 'em to Jeff-O,or mail 'em to bigsqueeze to "safe keep" in her "photo album"?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Feel free to cite any/all individuals on this(or ANY Thread),who mention man parts...more than you.

Congratulations?!!?