Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that THE dirtiest of words to you(work),caused you to stutter. Though I do enjoy your perpetual reiteration of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you have nearly been to. Your Dumbphucktitude is assuredly upper echelon and is copiously sweetened by your thinking you've a clue.

Mmmmmmmmm...allow me to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend,while staying the crux of the Thread.

The BMFOTP will be a nice start.

[Linked Image]

Feel free to print it out.

Laffin'!

dumbdog,

Feel free to regale me with "all" your 223AI "experience",which you've garnered in the "firsthand",through all of those "years". THAT is [bleep] funny!

You and Shefire are the Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Dynamic Duo,in a Paper Hat Tournament of Imagination and Pretend,running neck and neck in Fabrication. Nice [bleep] touch to mention you've no boolits on the shelf,to support "all" them .378" boltface .224" "projects" you crank out. Great time to again take a stab at twist rate,throat geometry and things as mundane as dies...of course all with your Imagination red-lined. Spare no "details".

Lemme see...so many to choose from,it's routinely difficult to know where to start fueling your Imagination. Boolits ain't never a bad call,beings you shoot none and hopefully a small slice of .224" offerings will embolden you to flaunt some more of your Pretend. It'll jive nicely with your Imagination,so you can fabricate "experience" with twist,throats and COAL.

[Linked Image]

May as well letcha Dream big.

[Linked Image]

Allow me to grant you opportunity to fabricate "experience" with Beasties too,via boolits of the ilk.

[Linked Image]

Pardon more Reality bait,it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And if only in the interest of OEM 223Rem SAAMI spouts being punched 223AI,here's (4) from a single outing.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/223Ackleysatrange.jpg[/img]

Rest assured,I sure as schit enjoy your version of "Science",due to the epic [bleep] hilarity,under the oblivious auspice of you doing your best.

Bless your heart!