Originally Posted by Seafire
Not surprised that you miss the point, in that someone who actually uses their equipment as they see fit has experience with it that far outshines someone who merely looks at stuff they see on the internet and then forms "opinions" as to it's real world utility......

I'd be much more inclined to take the word of someone who's used their gear, over someone who's merely looked at a catalog picture.......

and you know ANYTHING about my experiences etc, how??

ya wanna go throw your rifle in the river so you can be an "upnorth backwoodsman" like Schtick... feel free to do so..

further south here, there are a lot of us who were taught to take care of our equipment and possessions, regardless of how tough and resistant to the elements they may be.

but if you want to clean your barrel by throwing it in the stream for a few moments, who am I to stop you..

some of you "upnorth boys" real do think you are much smarter than anyone down in the lower 48 here, don't ya?

and you sure get all personal and upset when someone rains on your parades...

I had to quote this before you decided to edit it.....the humour is amazing.

Personal and upset? I do believe YOU are the one getting all butthurt over a pic of STICKS rifle in the water. Why on earth would I care what Stick does with HIS stuff? Why do YOU care?

I tell you one thing though, if Stick says his gear works in his conditions, I believe it.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.