Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by DanAdair
6 1/2 miles.

I'll admit it..... We packed in an axe, bow saw, the Jetboil with french press, 2 cans of fuel, and a cheap axe on a scouting trip in July.

Did you Duece anything to death?
Next time try eating at Taco Bell and McDonalds in the same 24 hour period smile

So you packed in that big can of Yuban 6.5 miles. What is that you are using for a cutting board? Genuinely curious, as I have no idea WTF that thing is. Are those chicken breasts? Where's the cast iron pan?

July? I thought this was 3 days into the Bob in elk season. I have no idea where the nearest Taco Hell even is. And no, I didn't duece anything today.

First of all. Go [bleep] yourself.

That's a little can of Yuban, not a 2 pounder. I could never bring myself to swill that much [bleep] coffee.

The cutting board is one of those oragami bowls. It don't weigh [bleep], and has many uses, including cutting board.
[Linked Image]

and that's a grouse breast, about to be fire roasted. Brad shot a pile of them with his bow while he was looking for a bear.

Looks like a neat thing that origami bowl thing.

This Brad?

Originally Posted by Brad
I was cornered in an ultra aggressive manner by a homosexual/pedophile Catholic Priest in 1977 at the age of 16. With his gay lover, he was running a Catholic sponsored hostel in Virginia along the Appalachian Trail. I had to threaten him within an inch of his life to back away from me. Not something you soon forget... I like Catholics, I loathe the non-biblical legalistic Catholic hierarchy.

MAGA