Originally Posted By: woodsonchris
Wow what a junk thread. Opened it hoping to find an interesting read. Sadly I'm dumber now having read one page out of 200+.

Dumberthanpizz,

I'm VERY [bleep] impressed,that you could botch a Tutorial that touched more than a leetle on all the things requisite to ring the bell. Damned few could [bleep] the obvious up in such a fashion and it's only fair to mention that due your gross ineptitude,you sorely missed the initial quantification of your [bleep] stupidity. [bleep] few folks on this Planet could walk away as empty headed as you,after poignant reiteration of them things which bear the most fruit and a pictorial that accompanied same.

Please feel free to cite any/all words that were too big for you to savvy and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own stupidity.

Here's to your being lead to water and being too [bleep] dumb to drink.

Congratulations?

so a forum member comes on and makes the above statement...and evidently this is your response to someone else who is not impressed with the Schtick Show...

you really are a 'HE Man' behind your keyboard, aren't ya?

Alaska or anywhere else, you go running your mouth at strangers like that for casual comments made by MR Woodson.. you are going to find your ass kicked on a regular basis...

I wonder how much time you spend annually with have your face shoved down a toilet full of crap and urine, with someone holding you by the scruff of the neck...and flushing the darn thing???

and then you post pictures per your usual pattern...

and we are supposed to believe that those are on Prince of Wales Island? and that you took them yesterday, today or even recently....

I have serious doubts that YOU even took those pictures... I am sure you have just copied someone else's work from off the internet...

you post so much BS and Lies, I doubt you have a clue what reality is...no wonder you left Coos County OR and went and got lost in remote NOwhere AK...

and you throw insults towards people that are about on the same mindset as the average 3rd grade NERD would throw...

you excel the concept of being a loser into a whole new dimension...even from an alcoholic's stand point even...

I should at least give you my pity... but you are such a dumbazz, you don't even deserve that...

and your response to Mr Woodson is exactly why I think you have to be the biggest Dumbazz in the entire State of Alaska...Mr Tough guy behind his key board...all 5 ft 3 inches of ya...

but thanks for giving me a laugh to get me thru the day...
a toilet full of diarrhea contains less Crap than your little mind and ego contain...

thanks for the morning AM Alaska BlahBlahBlah report...

now you can get back to the things that are important to you...

exercising one hand power lifting beer cans all day, and exercising the other by spanking your monkey...

but God Bless Mrs Schtick.. that woman has to be the most patient and tolerant female on the planet...

Your turn Stumpy.... oh wait, we have to wait until tomorrow don't we? whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez