Shefire,

You sorry Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,it's funny that you've been forced to Imagine and Pretend for so [bleep] long,that you believe your Delusions.

Now THAT is funnier than [bleep]!

[bleep] amazing to me,that you are unable to pry your [bleep] from your couch and would rather wax eloquent on all the things you almost didf,with all the wares you almoast had and from all the places you've almost been.

Points awarded as per [bleep] always,for the heartfelt vicarious angst and the high pitched nasal whine.

I cain't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Funnier than [bleep],that you are too [bleep] Stupid to take notes and apply same.

Bless your heart.

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with your latest Plagiarized Pic and undoubtedly,that GoogleFu is far more "rewarding" to you,than RealityFu.

Too [bleep] funny!

Cheer up,Seasons is changin' and the Chickens are turnin' color.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lemme fuel your Imagination a wee bit more and I'll letcha' fawn my uncanny eye for composition. Ever see a Snowy Duck,lit between a Stag's handlebars?!!? [bleep] no you haven't...so I'll toss you a cookie and you can thank me later.

[Linked Image]

You never did take a picture of a stoplight for me.

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

Of course it's the same [bleep] thing everday. You whining Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are gonna Day Dream and work upon telling yourself you've "got it going on". PLEASE do not think I'm slighting the hilarity associated.

You [bleep] and your Imasginmations,crack me the [bleep] up!

Congratulations?!!?

'Hunter79,

Sugartitts...you's at the mercy of your "intellect" and schit don't get much funnier than that. You'll not "surprise" me,by stating that you were born in Texas,before you whined your way to Wisconsin. Laffin'!

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but there's no slighting your taste in men.

You really is a "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Tanner,

The astute savvy,the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks don't,because they cain't. It ain't a choice,but rather a plight and them differences is well beyond stark.

One of Life's most hilarious constants!

woodsonchris,

The point is,that you are the mercy of your faculties...but it's funny you think pointing fingers salves your Dumbphucktitude.

As per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" for you to understand and I'll happily take the time requisite,to rub your nose in your own Stupidity.

Just sayin'.

Jeff-O,

Say sumptin' about twist,boolits,ballisticsm,terminal affects,Xmas wrappers,paychecks,cords,acres, or ANY [bleep] thing else tangible.

Funny how you've shut the [bleep] up as of late,once you cyphered just how incredibly [bleep] inept you are. Hopefully you videotaped the realization and will upload same,for the oblivious humor associated.

Cracked me the [bleep] up,that you [bleep] near made 800 clams one weekend! Schit don't get much funnier than that.

Bless your heart.

Dreamin',

I'll never savvy why the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are so quick to start putting things in their mouths and azzes,as their Trump Card.

Humorous though!

'GUE,

They can only do,what they can do and that Reality do conjure lotsa Imagination and Pretend on their part.

All of which is a riot!

logcutter,

Would love to see some Logging Pics. Always thunked that might be fun.

Thanks!

GreatWapoozy,

Fling some pics and make a "stand".

Laffin'!

Magnumdoosh,

Say sumptin' about killing a Turkey 'bout every leap year and use enough conviction,to Pretend it's "something".

You are a [bleep] tool and then some.

DMc,

I'm with ya'. Still fighting schit light though.

Yesterday.

[Linked Image]

Not much better looking today,but I'll give 'er a whirl.

starsky,

She's trying to arrange Imagination and Pretend,Trumping Reality
It's really working "well" for her too.(grin)

SAUM,

Your insecurities are wellfounded and it's funnier than [bleep],that your "results" actually "satisfy" you.

LOVE the heartfelt whine!

okok,

I like it when you get lippy.

Really ring the bell and fling some pics of you in "action",to add credence to your [bleep]. Look forward to the next series of excuses.

Laffin'!

Steelhead,

Don't steal her Imagination...it's all she's got.

'Mato,

What's intriguing,is how [bleep] many idiots there really are in this World.

Cracks me up,when they try to whine their dumbphucktitude and Nothingness away.

'pole,

Plagiarism is as close as the Do-Nothing Gang can come.

Don't deny them that "pleasure"...it'd be mean.